Have you got an idea to boost production or increase efficiency on the block? Growers can apply for up to $3,000 in funding for projects designed to advance Australia’s dried grape industry.
Awarded annually since 2015, the Dried Fruits Australia Innovation Grants recognise the creativity and ingenuity of producers.
Grants are paid on a dollar-for-dollar basis, up to a maximum of $3,000. For example, a project expected to cost $4,000 will be awarded a $2,000 grant.
The application closing date has been extended to Friday 23 November 2018. All applications will be assessed by the DFA Board. Contact DFA for an application form.
- Applicant must be a current DFA member.
- Applicant may be an individual grower or a group of growers undertaking a project.
- Project may be in progress or have been completed in the past six months. New concepts will also be considered.
- Project must be a new initiative or an improvement on an existing product. This includes equipment, tools, and processes.
- The innovation must have demonstrated or show potential to be of significant benefit to the Australian dried grape industry.