Dried Fruits Australia (DFA) is the national industry body, representing the growers, processors and marketers of dried grapes.
The not-for-profit organisation, formerly known as the Australian Dried Fruits Association, was established in 1907 to protect the
interests of growers.
Our vision is for a profitable and sustainable industry delivering innovative growth and high quality dried grapes.
We support the development of the industry by:
- Conducting research and releasing findings and technical information relating to world’s best practice in viticulture
- Promoting the benefits of new grape varieties, mechanisation and trellis drying
- Encouraging sustainable management practices on farms, particularly relating to water, fertiliser and chemical usage
- Investing in marketing and promotions and attending trade fairs and industry events around the world
- Providing training courses for growers to improve quality and risk management and help with cost reduction
- Working with processors and grower managers to promote quality production techniques and practices
- Running field days to develop grower skills and knowledge and receive feedback.