Finance and Administration Officer
Part time (3 days/week)
Dried Fruits Australia (DFA) is the national peak industry body for the dried grape industry. With grower, processor and marketer members, our organisation provides a number of support services, advocacy, industry development and communications all focused on the production, supply and promotion of quality Australian dried grapes.
Finance and administrative support is a key role within our organisation. Working within a small team environment this will be a multi-faceted role drawing on experience in customer service, account management and general administrative duties. Supporting the dried grape industry, this role includes provision of administrative services for the Board, Chair, CEO and staff; responding to member and customer enquiries; provision of book-keeping services including accounts payable, payroll, preparation of monthly financial reports and associated Government reporting; and other general duties as required.
- Recognised qualifications or extensive experience in book-keeping, finance or accounting
- Experience in meeting preparation and working with committees or boards
- Experience in preparing, monitoring and reporting of annual budgets
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to maintain high level of customer relations
- Knowledge and understanding of legislative compliance requirements relating to GST, PAYG, Single Touch payroll, superannuation, WorkCover
- Strong computer skills, including MS Word, Excel and accounting software – preferably Quickbooks
- Demonstrated organisational and time management skills including the capacity to establish priorities and meet deadlines, multi-task, use initiative and be self motivated
For the full position description, please contact Chief Executive Officer – Dried Fruits Australia:
(03) 5023 5174 email@example.com
Applications must address the selection criteria.
Application closing date: 5pm, Wednesday 10 June.